Sunday, October 4, 2009

OFF for a while...

Heloo people. I've been out for a while... cleaning stuff and packing (haven't finished packing yet). This is a short post.

I will be out for a few days or week or a month. We will be transfering to a new house near the town (right now, we live quite away from the town and our neighbors are local here, so, I really don't want to go out and ride a taxi to the town, or just stroll/walk around outside --- I don't feel that secure as well). Our new house is located near the hospital, grocery store and there are a lot of Filipinos living there, too. I'll be blogging about it as soon as we're settled there and the internet connection is available already. Yay... no net for a month? even cable tv? Yay... what will I do?! No Eat Bulaga... no Bubble Gang... no Survivor Philippines 2... no Stairway to Heaven... no Darna... no 24 Oras?! Huhuhu... Anyways, that's the time I'll be able to organize the house and look for work since the househelp already arrived. Woohooo...

So, see you soon... :) Hope to post a few recipe when I resumed blogging. :)

0 comments: